ChristianNews.net is a Biblically-based Christian news site, and as our reader, we request that all those who wish to comment on news stories do so in a Christ-like manner. Therefore, the following is expressly prohibited. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the deletion of the comment at the discretion of ChristianNews.net, and repeated violations will result in the commenter being banned.
1) Refrain from using profanity or vulgar language. If you have strong feelings about a matter, express your viewpoint constructively. (Ephesians 4:29; Psalm 19:14)
2) Blasphemy will not be tolerated. (Exodus 20:7; Matthew 6:9)
3) You may not threaten, harass, slander, engage in name-calling, degrade or otherwise use abusive language toward another commenter or the staff of Christian News Network. (Colossians 4:6; Leviticus 19:18)
4) Refrain from having a contentious spirit. Articles are not to be a venue for engaging in lengthy debates, or to start arguments with multiple readers. In other words, you may not dominate any article by arguing with everyone who has a different viewpoint. (Titus 3:2; Proverbs 27:15)
5) Maintain a meek and humble spirit. If you disagree on a subject, be gentle in expressing your viewpoint. (Matthew 5:5; Philippians 2:3; Colossians 3:2; 1 Peter 3:8)
6) You may not post material that infringes the privacy of any third party.
7) You may not post comments that are off-topic or may be considered SPAM.
8) The posting of an entire article, op-ed, tract, poem or other composition is prohibited.
9) If you need to request a correction to an article, please use the contact form rather than leaving a message under an article.