PARIS (Evangelical Focus)— A fire erupted in the Armenian Evangelical Church of Alfortville (near Paris) on Sunday, April 2, at 6 a.m. The flames woke up Pastor Gilbert Léonian and his wife, who live in the first floor.
The fire was a “shock” because they were sleeping, the pastor said, but they were not physically injured.
A trash bin was placed in front of the building and set on fire. The firefighters arrived in time to stop the fire propagating to the rest of the building.
Dear Reader, has ChristianNews.net been of benefit and a blessing to you? For many years now, the Lord has seen fit to use this small news outlet as a strong influential resource in keeping Christians informed on current events from a Biblical worldview. With much compromise and many falsehoods in modern-day Christianity, we strive to bring you the news by keeping Christ and His word in focus. If you have benefited from our news coverage, please prayerfully consider becoming a Christian News supporter by clicking here to make a one-time or monthly donation to help keep the truth of God's word widely and freely published and distributed.May Christ continue to be exalted through this work!